Healing Haiti Today Because We Believe in Her Tomorrow!
For 35 years, we have helped Haiti's people with our medical missions, and we are working on expanding that work.
Past Accomplishments of our Medical Team
- Over 739 patients have benefited from Vision Restoration Surgery.
- Patients treated for eye-related illnesses: 6,596
- Glasses distributed: 3,497
- Over 74,893 Primary Care and Urgent Care visits
- Phase 1 of our new Outpatient Care Building has been completed.
- Total volunteers: 967
- University scholarships: 137
- Medical mission trips to Haiti: 78
Future Plans of our Medical Team
- Complete Phase 2 of our Outpatient Care Building
- Technology Package to increase capacity for telehealth and virtual education sessions
- Workforce Package to increase our ability to hire healthcare workers that support our mission year-round
- We are currently seeking donations and fundraising partners.
- Our goal is to raise $50,000 this Spring and $50,000 this Fall to support our medical team's plans.
How you can contribute:
- At no cost to you, register AHDH as your Amazon Smile beneficiary for your Amazon purchases:
- Make a $20-$100 donation to AHDH via Zelle using our email:
- Set up $20-$100 monthly donations to AHDH:
- Match donations from your employer through GiveLively:
- Commit to fundraising $1000-$5000 through your network using any of the above options.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance to set up a fundraiser.
Other ways to donate
Text AHDHHaiti to 443-21
Mail a check payable to:
Association Hatienne de Developpement Humain
149 W. Lakeview Drive, La Place, LA 70068, USA
AHDH 501(c)(3) #: 581-73-7677 | Registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the USA | All donations are tax-deductible.