Check out the #RallyOn Auction, open until June 11th at 6pm EST. Items include vacation getaways, exclusive golf rounds, sports tickets, squash lessons with top-ranked pros and more!
In spite of being kept away from the classrooms and squash courts for the past year, our CitySquash team members have continued to forge ahead. Through their commitment to intensive virtual learning and remote support, they have for the most part remained healthy, strong and focused on their goals. We look forward to returning to in-person programming in the coming months and ask you to consider honoring the hard work and ambitions of our 225 team members by supporting CitySquash’s #RallyOn campaign.
Your support will go towards the following:
- CitySquash’s intensive five-week summer camp
- PPE to enable CitySquash’s safe return to in-person programming
- Squash lessons, clinics and summer camps at partner clubs
- Professional test prep services for high school seniors
- College scholarships to help with tuition, books, and student loan reduction
- Mental health services for team members and families
Donations can also be made by sending a check to CitySquash at the address below. Those wishing to make gifts of stock can do so by clicking HERE.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Cares Act provisions on charitable giving have been extended into 2021:
Each taxpayer may take an above-the-line deduction on cash contributions up to $300.
For individuals who itemize deductions, the usual limit on deductions for contributions is suspended.
PO Box 619 Fordham Station
Bronx, NY 10458