The COVID-19 crisis and shelter in place changed so much about our lives. During these unprecedented times, we are still looking toward the future with hope. We know we have a long road ahead of us but wanted to share some of the things we're doing to support our community during these unprecedented times. Please consider helping us provide these emergency services by donating today.
- We opened our doors to in-person programming starting June 15th and are hosting two sessions throughout the summer, ending in Mid-August. We're taking every precaution to make sure this is a safe and fun summer for all of our youth and staff.
- Free food boxes are available at our Ella Hill Hutch Community Center (EHH) site on Fridays. They contain enough food for 3-4 days.
- Hot meals are also available at EHH Monday-Friday. These hot meals support local restaurants who are suffering from a lack of foot traffic.
- All of our Teens and Transitional Age Youth have been invited to sign up for the Opportunities for All Google Classroom so they can receive digital tools, academic enrichment, and workforce development resources to support distance learning.
We're also expanding our community support by providing additional services:
- Distributing hygiene kits; feminine products, toothbrushes and toothpaste, hand soap, deodorant, and hand sanitizer
- Providing students with permanently owned laptops; they will greatly benefit from a computer in the new school year to help make sure they don’t fall behind.
- School supplies kits to support distance learning; games, puzzles, markers, glue, scissors, crayons, books, paper
Our community and our students depend on us to provide these emergency services and quality services this summer. Your support is needed now more than ever to help us fight learning loss and keep our youth on track.
Checks are also welcome and can be made payable to “COLLECTIVE IMPACT” and mailed to:
PO Box 156853
San Francisco, CA 94115