Everyone deserves access to legal help. Especially during a pandemic.
At ELAP we believe that everyone in our community should have access to legal advice and services. We are dedicated to working with people facing domestic violence, housing, financial, healthcare, immigration, and other issues that need a legal solution. We also educate communities about their legal rights. We work for free to solve legal issues and provide resources for our community members because not everyone can afford a lawyer.
Join us this #Giving Tuesday and consider a recurring monthly gift in support of justice.
Here's how we make an impact:
• We educate communities about their legal rights.
• We remove legal barriers that impact people’s health.
• We empower domestic violence survivors and their families to stay safe.
• We support victims of crime navigate the legal system.
• We protect people facing eviction so they can stay in their homes.
• We give advice to people who are being harassed by debt collection agencies.
• We advocate for immigrants, regardless of their citizenship status.
Legal aid is a vital community lifeline. You can make justice possible with your financial support.