When we started to talk with many of our supporters about our 2019 Gala Event, and we heard how many of you want to support Natural High’s work but can’t be there in person, we decided we needed to take a look at other options besides the in-person event we initially planned on.
So, we’re excited to announce that we have decided to host a No-Go Gala. We’ve got the same money we need to raise and the same vital programs we need to support. We’re absolutely counting on you to support our critical work and help us reach these goals.
We’re just going to get there a little differently.
Our goal is to raise $250,000, and every contribution counts.
Together we can make an even bigger impact by directing all of the funds raised towards powerful and uplifting prevention resources for the kids who need it most.
THANK YOU for making our work possible!
Here's how you can support us:
- $25,000 - You can fund outreach to all students in the state of California for the same cost as serving dinner and dessert to 300 people.
- $12,500 - You can sponsor over 1,000 teachers and 100,000 students nationwide for the same cost as running gala audio/visual production.
- $10,000 - You can fund a new Natural High Storyteller video to be shared with kids, teachers, and families across the country for the same cost as gala hors d'oeuvres.
- $5,000 - You can fund program supplies for over 400 kids in Natural High after-school programs for the same cost as a gala auctioneer.
- $2,500 - You can support 10 Natural High student clubs for the same cost as gala floral arrangements.
- $1,250 - You can sponsor over 100 teachers and 10,000 students nationwide for the same cost as an event photographer.
- $500 - You can sponsor over 40 teachers and 4,000 students nationwide instead of purchasing two event tickets.