Be a STAR from afar!
Due to the unfortunate circumstances and many restrictions caused by the COVID-19 virus, the Historic Vista Theater had to make the tough (yet responsible) decision to postpone all events until further notice. Because of these precautions, which involved losing all of our income streams, our organization is in a financial crisis... we still have to pay our monthly utilities!
We are launching a fundraiser-from-afar to: 1. Help us pay those costs, and 2. Help you not feel so alone during this time of social distancing.
So, show us your pipes! Show us your moves! Become our hometown hero by fundraising money to keep us afloat through the shutdown. And, most importantly, show the world that music will continue to bring us together – even if we must stay apart.
Don't worry if you can't donate, we understand. Please share the joy of theater with your friends and family to help spread the word and put smiles on faces!
The winner of this fundraiser will be given the opportunity to perform live on our stage after this crisis has passed. How to participate:
1. Upload a video of yourself singing and/or dancing to YouTube.
2. The video must be from a musical and at least 1 minute long. (It could be previously recorded).
3. Please keep it PG! Absolutely no profanity.
4. Go to our Vista Star campaign page: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/peninsula-arts-appreciation-council/vista-star (Link is also on our website and Facebook Profile)
5. Click the “I want to Fundraise For This” button and enter your name, email, address and a password to create your fundraiser page. On your fundraiser page under “Hero Image” click “Your Video” and put the link to your YouTube video. Click Save
6. Share your star quality by clicking “Share This Page”; share on social media and via email. (The Vista Theater Facebook page will also be sharing all fundraisers created)
Whichever video has the most donations at noon on April 30th, 2020, will be our winner! Thank you for the support our community continues to show us!