Spend time with your furry friend as you walk/run for a cause. Rahab's Daughters 1st Annual Dogs Against Human Trafficking Paw-A-Thon is a charitable event to support the care and upkeep of our rescue and service dogs. Your invested interest and contribution will assist with our rescue and service dogs' personal training, medical care, insurance, and daily personal care.
As you practice social distancing and do your daily walk-run with your dog, our Paw-A-Thon allows you to raise funds for a worthy cause- Our Dogs Against Human Trafficking Program. The actual walk-run begins August 1, 2020, and ends on August 31, 2020.
How does it work?
It's pretty simple! All you have to do is gather donations by encouraging your friends and family to support you by pledging a fixed amount for each unit of distance you walk/run. You'll create a personalized fundraiser page that your supporters will directly donate to so its easy to track your progress!
The Paw-A-Thon is open to ages 7 and up. A non-refundable registration fee will be assessed to each participant. Participants under the age of 18 must-have parental permission to participate.
Registration Fees: $10 for Youth 7 to 17 years of age. $25 for adults 18 years and older. All Paw-A-Thon participation will receive a certificate of participation and a Rahab's Daughters wristband.
For those who want to participate but do not want to do the walk/run-a-thon portion, we are asking for you to submit a picture of your furry friend, alongside a $10 registration fee. This picture will be put in a collage and appear on the back cover of the November/December release of our digital magazine. All participants will receive digital copies of the magazine. To enter into this portion of the Paw-A-Thon, email us a high-resolution picture of your pet alongside the email address you would like to receive the magazine to, and confirmation of the registration fee payment.
Those participating in the actual walk-a-thon portion of the Paw-A-Thon will automatically have their furry friend's picture included in the magazine back cover upon submission of a high-resolution photo and information on which email address to send the magazine to.
Those who choose to host a fundraiser and raise $500 PLUS will be eligible to receive a Dogs Against Human Trafficking stuffed animal puppy and have the opportunity to have their name placed in a drawing to receive a tablet with certain accessories.
To create a fundraiser for this event, click the "I want to fundraise for this" button that is located above this text. This page will be used for you to send to those looking to donate and support you on your walk/run. After this page has been created, email us at email@example.com with the link to your fundraising page, email, and mailing address so we can send you your certificate, wristband, and any other prizes you may receive based on your participation results.
Dogs Against Human Trafficking are our front line rescue and service dogs that console and protect our survivors and first responder team. They are a viable part of the work we do at Rahab's Daughters.
Here what you need to do if you're entering the Walk-A-Thon:
1. Submit your $25 registration fee through this page
2. Create your personal fundraising page by clicking the "I want to fundraise for this" button that's above this text
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your fundraising page, your preferred contact email address, mailing address, a screenshot confirming the submission of your registration fee, and a high-resolution photo of your furry friend to be included in our collage
4. Start reaching out to your family and friends to gain support and donations as you walk/run with your furry friend throughout the month of August
5. On or before September 1st, 2020, email email@example.com with your distance run/walked and final amount of your donations raised to be considered for the raffle and receive your participation materials.
Here what you need to do if you're entering the Magazine Collage:
1. Submit your $10 registration fee through this page
2. Email info@rahabsdaughters with a high-resolution photo of your furry friend to be included in the back cover collage of our digital magazine, as well as the preferred email you will want to receive a copy of the magazine to
3. Look forward to seeing your furry friend on the magazine and consider encouraging others to participate in our Paw-A-Thon as well!
We thank you in advance for your support
Following your walk/run, we ask you to provide your first and last names, mailing address, preferred email, and distance run or walked to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you your participation materials. We ask you to provide this data no later than midnight on September 1st, 2020.