The Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, DC bring their acclaimed cabaret series back to Rehoboth again with an all-new edition! 'Performances take place at CAMP Rehoboth on Saturday, January 25th at 4:00 PM and 8:00 pm. The Gay Men's Chorus of Washington, DC sings to inspire equality and inclusion with musical performances and education promoting justice and dignity for all.
Join the amazing cast of soloists from the chorus as they share funny stories and songs from the worlds of pop and Broadway of things they coulda, woulda, shoulda....
- "You and Me (But Mostly Me)" from The Book of Mormon
- "Chandelier" (as sung by Sia)
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody/Dancing On My Own" (as sung by Whitney Houston and Robyn)
- "The Road You Didn't Take" from Follies
- "Meadowlark" from The Baker's Wife
- "Till There Was You" from The Music Man
- "Good Thing Going" from Merrily We Roll Along
- "You Gotta Get a Gimmick" from Gypsy
- "No Time at All" from Pippin
- Plus many more!