Virtual Royal Crown Open Golf Tournament in Support of Midway
$100 per person gets you 1 round of 18 holes plus pizza at Village Pizza
Tee Time: Any time during the month of July (You must schedule your tee time)
Event Address: New Paltz Golf Course - 215 Huguenot St. New Paltz, NY 12561
Village Pizza - 81 North Chestnut St. New Paltz, NY 12561
Virtual participation via Facebook is required for prizes! If you just want to golf, you can do that too.
All proceeds will go to support the MidWay Transitional Living Program.
Despite the pandemic and social distancing guidelines, we want to foster some connection and ensure you have a good time. Here’s how this will work:
1. You will be sent gift cards in the mail for your rounds of golf and pizza. Please call New Paltz Golf Course at (845) 255-8282 to schedule your tee time. You will need to follow whatever guidelines are in place at the time you play.
2. Join the facebook group. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
3. We will be offering prizes in the following categories:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
- Best group dance
- Funkiest swing
- Best dressed golfer (except for Littles) with guest judge Littles
- Most Lost Balls
4. In order to be eligible for prizes, you will need to upload videos and pictures to the Facebook page. That’s right, film your best dance moves, capture that fantastic swinging disaster and upload. Take some pics of your outfit and of you wandering around looking for your ball(s). Make sure to upload your score as well.
5. Voting on the various categories will be done by poll on the Facebook page, so be watching and make sure to cast your vote for the videos you like the best between August 1st and August 8th.
6. We will host a live prize ceremony announcing the winners and showing off their swag as a facebook live event on August 8th.
Thanks again for being part of this. We hope to be back together on the course next year.
-The Royal Crown Crew
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The MidWay Transitional Living Program operates two 6-bed sites, one in Kingston and one in Ellenville, for youth ages 16-21, who are without family support and not yet prepared to live independently. The program is licensed to serve parenting teens and up to three infants at each site.