Walking for Dreams 5K
Sunday, May 19th at 2:00 p.m. on the Downtown Canal
Walk for Team Horizon House at the 15th Annual Walking for Dreams 5K!
Join us at this family and pet friendly event to impact our dream of helping homeless neighbors achieve self-sufficiency.
Schedule · Sunday, May 19, 2019
- 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM - Walk Registration and Check-In
- 1:45 PM - 2:00 PM - Opening Remarks
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Walking for Dreams 5K
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM - Awards, Prizes and Closing Remarks
Participant · Steps for Success
- Step 1: Set your individual or team goal. We are challenging individual walkers to raise $100
and teams to raise $1,000 or more!
- Step 2: Register to Walk. Complete your registration on this page. You can register as an individual or team captain.
- Step 3: Find sponsors. Ask family, friends,
co-workers and others to support you. Suggest a flat donation of $10, $20 or more.
- Step 4: Collect Donations. Collect donations in person, through a Facebook fundraiser or create your own online fundraising page. Your sponsors can text the code "WALK4DREAMS" to 44-321 to donate online and give in your honor!
- Step 5: Attend the Walk. Bring your donations to registration by 2:00pm on Sunday, May 19 or mail them directly to Horizon House.
- Step 6: Celebrate. You are truly impacting our homeless neighbors!
Questions about Walking for Dreams?
Contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-396-6342