*Online ticket sales have ended!
Be a part of the first ever Drive Out Child Abuse & Neglect outdoor movie fundraiser benefiting Isabel's House! Join us on Saturday, October 17! Admissions is $15 per person to watch Hocus Pocus from the comfort and safety of your vehicle! 100% of the proceeds will help southwest Missouri’s children and families.
- We have space for only a limited number of cars. Please purchase your passes based on the number of people that will be in your car. If you are purchasing for multiple cars, please be sure to select tickets for multiple cars.
- Check-in starts at 5:45 pm. Movie starts at 7:00 pm. Please plan to arrive by 6:45 pm to get checked-in and parked by 7:00 pm. Parking is assigned based on when you arrive, so the earlier you arrive, the closer you'll be to the screen!
- There are limited premium parking upgrades available for purchase, which ensures a spot closer to the screen and being one of the first cars dismissed following the movie. NOTE: The upgrade doesn't grant admission; event car passes must also be purchased.
- This will be a socially-distanced event. Guests are required to stay in their car for the entirety of the movie, with the exception of using the restroom. Concessions will be available and delivered to cars.
- We encourage guests to come in shorter cars, if possible! Large vehicles will need to be parked in the back row to make sure views aren't blocked!
- This event is subject to weather. We will reschedule due to forecasted rain or heavy winds. Follow Isabel's House on Facebook for up-to-date information. We will email scheduled attendees if the event is rescheduled.
Please contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Let’s drive out Child Abuse & Neglect!