MAGNOLIA DAYS FESTIVAL in partnership with LIVE OAK ART CENTER
2021 ART SHOW
- Entry is open to all persons of any age living in Texas.
- Work must showcase flowers/florals of any kind in any type of medium.
- All submissions must be the artist’s original work.
- Artists may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork for submission fee of $30. Current LOAC members may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork for $25. Children (age 17 and under) may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork for free.
- Email photos of submissions to email@example.com no later than Saturday, May 1 for approval. Submissions must include artist name, age (if 17 or under), dimensions of piece, medium, and type.
- All approved works MUST be delivered to Live Oak Art Center (1014 Milam, Columbus 78934) by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, May 7.
- Judging will take place the week of May 10. Winners will be announced on Saturday, May 15 from the main stage at the Magnolia Days Festival. Awards and prize money will be dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Award categories: Adult Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion, Children’s Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion, People’s Choice Winner
- All artwork will be on display throughout the Magnolia Days Festival. Non-winning artwork must be picked up from LOAC no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 28. Winning artwork will remain on display until Friday, July 1.
- Winning artwork will be included in LOAC’s In Bloom exhibit (May through mid-July) and winning artists will be invited to In Bloom Artist Reception, to be held on Thursday, June 3 from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Artists must sign an artist agreement and provide LOAC with an inventory all artwork left at the gallery.
Contact the Live Oak Art Center at 979-732-8398 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Magnolia Days Festival Art Show is proudly sponsored by Pam Schertz, CPA.