Run, walk, hike, bike, skip or drive- all on your own time and to support the trails you love! You’ll have all of September to complete your Trek.
You can make your “Trek” by visiting any LELT preserve. That means even a drive up to Hacker’s Hill makes you a Trekker! Register for the run on Pleasant Mountain if you're feeling a little competitive and are up for a challenge!
- Shawnee Peak 2020-2021 Season Pass
- Q-Team Gift Cards
- Bridgton Books Gift Cards
- Depot St Tap House- Two cocktails & a snack
- One-Night stay at Pleasant Mountain Camping
- Allagash Brewing Beach Towel and water bottle
- Ski Hot Ski Shop Apparel
- LELT Swag
Increase your chances of winning by:
- Taking a photo or selfie and emailing it to LELT or posting on your social media accounts and tagging LELT (and sending a screenshot to email@example.com). +1 raffle ticket per participant
- Wearing a Trek shirt from a previous year (must be included in your selfie). +1 raffle ticket per participant
Are pets allowed? Dogs (or cats!?) on a leash are welcome to complete the Trek with you (make sure you include them in your selfie!).
What kind of route support is there? Signage of the Trek run route at Pleasant Mountain will be posted and route maps will be available.
When do I have to register by? Registration for the Trek will run through Wednesday, September 30.
How do I win those awesome prizes?? Each registered Trekker is automatically entered into the raffle. You can earn more raffle tickets by raising money from friends and family (for each $20 raised, you earn a ticket. Create a peer-2-peer fundraising page here), and sending in or posting and tagging LELT in a selfie or photo from your Trek (limit one per participant, screenshot must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org).