We're Back ... for our 2nd Mondays at Racine Virtual Bingo Night. The first one was such a success and everyone had lots of fun, so we figured, why not, let's do this again!
Join us for Round 2 on Wednesday July 29th, 2020 with former Mondays client, cancer survivor & Bingo expert, Carmine Buquicchio. Carmine will be calling the shots and keeping the night moving along, all in support of Mondays at Racine. And there might be a few surprises throughout the night ... you never know with Carmine.
Here's the scoop:
* Purchase 1 Bingo card for $15 to be part of the fun.
* Need more cards? Additional cards will be $5 each.
* There will be 5 games of Bingo; each card is good for all of the games.
* Prizes, in the form of gift cards, will be awarded to 1 winner per game, for each of the 5 games. There will also be a Door Prize awarded at the end of the night. Should there be a tie, we will have a tiebreaker.
* A few days prior to the event night, you will receive an email with your zoom invitation and links to your bingo cards. Please download or print your cards well in advance of game night to make sure everything works. If there are any issues, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
*Play virtually online or print out your bingo cards, be sure not to mark them up as they are good for all 5 games.
*All money raised will benefit Mondays at Racine Cancer Care Foundation.
SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT
*6:30-7pm: Set-up time for anyone that needs help, has questions or just wants to get settled before we start.
*7-8:30: BINGO time.