Mondays at the Drive-In, presented by New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and in support of Mondays at Racine Cancer Care Foundation, was created with one goal in mind: to provide a safe and entertaining way to enjoy a night out with friends and family; all while benefiting a great cause. So get your tickets, jump in the car and come join us ... Big Screen, Big Fun!
ARRIVAL TIME | 7:30PM - 8:00PM
MUST ARRIVE BY | 8:00PM (the latest)
ESTIMATED MOVIE START TIME | 8:20PM
MOVIE TITLE | The Sandlot(Rated PG)
About the Movie: The Sandlot is a coming-of-age story about a group of young boys growing up in California in 1962. A new, shy boy moves into the neighborhood, where he is initially rejected by the local boys because he doesn't know how to play baseball. Soon, he learns the sport and joins the group of boys who play ball in a local sandlot, and with his new friends, he has a variety of adventures.
- One ticket per vehicle. You do not need a ticket per person.
- Cost of ticket includes per car: a $10 food credit to be used at the concession stand night of the event, complimentary popcorn and a raffle to be entered to win a Door Prize.
- Food will be sold onsite via Swan Lake Caterers concessions on their website.
Link to Swan Lakes website & menu's will be provided a few days ahead of event.
Safe, contact-less food and beverages delivered to your car for the authentic drive-in movie experience!
Cash not accepted the night of, credit card payments only.
- The movie is free to watch! Ticket price covers entry to event per car. Limited parking spots available.
Until social distancing guidelines change, we ask that you maintain 6 feet from others and wear a mask when leaving your car.
Ticket price will be donated, in full, to Mondays at Racine Cancer Care Foundation.
Please no outside food or beverages allowed. Alcohol is not being served at this event and we kindly ask that you do not bring alcohol to the event.
Restrooms will be available & monitored for social distancing.
- This event is weather permitting.