A Panel Discussion hosted by Women Leaders in Philanthropy
IT’S COMPLICATED: How to Have Difficult Conversations
Barbara Best \\ Women & Money
Dr. Lydia K. Manning \\ Health & Aging
Dr. Erika Gilyot-Montgomery \\ Teens & Kids
Dot Lambshead Roche \\ Whiteness & Privilege
Steve Parker \\ Couples & Communication
Women Leaders in Philanthropy (WLIP) is a local giving group and hosts panel discussions for the broad community to educate, network, empower and inspire. Bring a friend or colleague and share widely.
Doors @ 5:30pm. Panel @ 6pm.
Light refreshments provided
**Then join us after the panel for DINNER MAYHEM**
What is Dinner Mayhem?
It's an optional dinner at a local restaurant with 5-7 other attendees of the panel discussion. Groups will be chosen at random during the panel discussion and randomly assigned to a local restaurant. EACH DINNER ATTENDEE WILL PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEAL.
Why should I attend?
Meet new people, get to know fellow WLIP members and panel guests, and continue the discussion about the panel topic.
How does Dinner Mayhem work?
1) You RSVP to Dinner Mayhem
2) We will randomly select 6-8 person groups from the members and guests that have RSVP'd to participate
3) Each group will be randomly assigned to a local restaurant
4) You will receive your group and restaurant assignment following the panel
5) You and your group will enjoy dinner and conversation!