SUPER BOWL POOL RULES:
This pool pays out two times your entry fee, upon each score change of Super Bowl 55, to be played Sunday, February 7th, 2021.
Entry Fee: $100 (Limited capacity of 100 teams/squares).
- 60% of the pool goes towards the game pot and 40% of the pool goes towards The Soccer Foundation of Charlotte.
Payouts are based upon individual score changes within the game. Example: Team A scores a touchdown. The scoreboard reads 6-0, creating a payout. Team A kicks an extra point. The scoreboard reads 7-0, creating another payout.
- Every time there is a score change there is a payout.
- Each team entry will receive 5 random sets of numbers (1 for each Quarter, and End of Game score - each set will be random and unique). Squares will be randomized so no need to pick your squares for this game!
- Teams can be paid out multiple times during a quarter if their numbers are represented multiple times in the same quarter.
- There is no end of quarter payout, only a final score payout.
- If the game goes into overtime your 4th quarter numbers apply to scoring changes, until the final score.
- The final score payout is based on your 5th set of numbers and will pay out the remainder of the pot.
Once Super Bowl teams are determined and 100 squares are obtained, we will create 5 distinct grids. You will receive your sets of numbers and as well as a link to the grids via email prior to game day.
Winners will be announced on the Soccer FC website Monday, following the Super Bowl!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Katie Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!