The Cheshire Community YMCA is hosting an adults-only evening of fun and games.All proceeds will provide financial scholarships for children in need in Cheshire to attend YMCA Camp Quinnipiac.
Ticket holders will enjoy:
- A slow smoked whole hog, baked beans, cole slaw, mixed green salad and corn bread from Pit Master Chuck Goodwin of D & J’s Pig Roast and BBQ.
- Over 30 local craft beers for sampling
- A custom tasting glass with the Camp Que logo
- Make your own S’mores for dessert
- DJ'd by your favorite podcast Duo - Corey and Tricia from CheshireCast
- A live set of rock hits by The Mudflaps
- Corn Hole, Bocce, Horseshoes and Can Jam set up around the park
- A beer and BBQ themed silent auction going on during the event so people can take home some great prizes including the custom made corn hole boards
We are limiting the event to 250 attendees.