Ditch the fright this October.
Immersive Glow Experience for all ages
Come savor an immersive and engaging fall fun house experience for the whole family! Under the aura of black lights explore a glowing jungle. Be transported to an underwater world and walk through space to touch the stars. At the end of the maze, there will be warm and comfy fall treats, like hot cocoa and caramel apples, Plus live music and face painting. All proceeds benefit Wired2Learn Foundation helping kids with learning disabilities.
More info including map at www.w2lfoundation.com
Enter on 16th Ave. for parking
How it works – Questions Answered
- Get tickets – $5 in advance or $7 at the door.
- Children under 2 are free.
- 1 ticket entitles 1 person to 1 trip through the Neon Jungle
- Tickets are for a specific day – come on the day of your ticket.
- Early bird tickets are the EMAIL you get. Bring your phone or print it to show your order.
- Enter through 16th Ave. Follow parking attendants.
- Drop in any time between 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Enjoy the Neon Jungle, and hang around for more fun
- Face painting
- Hot chocolate
- Fun sweets
- Food trucks
- DJ Jake spinning tunes
- No flashing lights / strobe lights. There are black lights and fiber optic lights, but no flashing lights.